VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
my new ride

thanks to cabledeck T:

Features: EGR Valve Mod / Cruise Control / Goodrich Steel Break Hoses / 5 Factory Fitted Alloys with Goodyear Cargo Van rated tyres / 6 CD Autochange / Auxilliary Engine Heater / Air Con / Electric Front Window and Mirrors / Remote Central Locking / Captains Seats / Allard Power Pipe / Recent Pedal Box and Break Vacuum Pump / etc.

looks hell of a lot better in the flesh.

just needs the lowering stick and windows tinting.

private plate was included any ideas on how i could make it look like T4YLOR ? not far off as it is.

the interior may be for sale IE everything from rear of front seats to the rear door inc headlining.

not got a clue what its possibly worth but any pointers would be greatly appreciated

T4YLOR

PS if i do keep the interior any hints or tips on how i can maybe make up a bed ? and a unit under window for storage worktop ect, preferably without damaging the existing panels ? dont mind loosing the middle seats, any pics or advice would be realy appreciated as i think it to nice to totally rip the interior.

feel free to pm me.

PPS my old van with tdi conversion will possibly be up for sale after next week sometime

heres a link theres also another at bottom of the linked page

http://vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18396

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
I think Styleline do something called a 'combi-sleepover' that utilises the middle seats in the velle. Maybe not ideal but might help you come up with something similar but using the rear seat. Sweet velle by the way T:

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cheers mate much apriciated T:

anymore other info or help also apriciated

andy

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
thanks T: wana swap ;) i love the colour of yours.

and yes i do mean the van before before the comments start :D I:

·
Registered
190 Posts
In respect of how to make the private plate work for you, change the G for an L and an O, do I have to tell you how to do everything.
Loverly looking van bud. I'm not jealous, honest. LOL

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i was toying with maybe putting a black cap on right hand bottom side of the Y ill have a play in photoshop see what i can come up with

cheers sid T:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts