VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my new Sportline today & am made up.

It is quick, lovely driving position & looks the dogs, let me know what you think. The black alloys look better in person.

I cannot though get my iphone4s tunes working through the new Kenwood/garmin radio. I have tried the normal lead that comes with my iphone, the one with the USB end on it. Dealer reckons I need a seperate/special Kenwood lead @ £31.

I am now going to attempt to post some pictures off my photobucket page, apologies if they are not very good.

see if these work......

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
should look sweet once you get that protective rapping off the wheels................I: LOL:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Van looks awesome mate. You will need the 30 quid lead for your iPod. I have the same head unit. Feeds thru the glove box. Enjoy your new toy. A:A:

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
The black wheels really suit that. Nice

Be careful of the grilles in the lower spoiler, I lost one and you can only buy them as a pair, £85+vat - and they are on back order.......anyone need an o/s one?

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Van looks awesome mate. You will need the 30 quid lead for your iPod. I have the same head unit. Feeds thru the glove box. Enjoy your new toy. A:A:
So the lead doesn't plug into the front input then ? Got the same unit and not connected iPhone yet. Cheers

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi

Where can you get these leads from? VW or other outlets.....thanks for the heads up by the way.

Do you not just plug it into the front & connect up to your ipod?

Its not a dash out job is is?:*

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I ordered the van in April, built in week 39, supposed to get it mid October, picked up yesterday. I must add, its well worth the wait though. I am still smiling, & will smile everyday I get into it.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Lovely van bud, best colour too, really glad I ordered mine with black wheelsT: Black wheels look the nuts on a silver van, enjoy, can't wait for mine sometime around march I hope*<:)>

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Can you take some pics of the seats? I've only seen the panel van Sportline, intreged to see the Kombi bench and if there are any goodies in the back..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts