VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Been a member for a while now and have asked about lots of van stuff on this very informative forum!!
Finally bought our new to us van from a private seller in Bristol and had the pleasure of cruising back up to scotland last night.

What can I say absolutely stonking these vans rock never test drove one before I bought it and to be honest it's the look of it that was the deal maker for me and having looked for 9 months now as I wanted an auto so the wife can use it finally found this baby...And of course all the rave reviews from this forum about these vans.

It's a black metallic 180 BHP 2l Bi Turbo auto 7 speed with sport DSG T32 what a train....pulled me all the way home very nice indeed so smooth with gearchanges cost me about £70.00 in fuel travelling around 70-80 mph + the 2 hrs in traffic past birmingham .....:*no changes there since I last travelled up from the south..LOL:

Have planned a few mods for it as usual coilers,wheels ,leather some other goodies inside and will use it for a major road trip next yr to Europe as it only has 28k on it there is plenty of life to go.

So thanks to all for your advice and if anyone is interested in head lights or some vw alloy wheels 18" let me know as I plan to upgrade these in the coming months and of course I will post the obligatory pictures as I'm now a fully fledged T5 member.

All i need now is to find out how to post pictures...I:

Be in touch....TV.

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Is it a facelift mate. If it is may be interested in the headlights. Welcome as a full member with a van. :ILU:

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
It's a 2010 model ...... With nice front end....how do I post pics????
I'm not the right person to tell you this as i found out by accident. I take mine on my iPhone email them then down load to my forum gallery thingy. You should find info in the community section.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Can't load pics via album still can't see how to post pics....?...help is needed...lol
I found the easiest way to do it was to open a photobucket account (google it)

Upload your photo's there into an album..

When you want to post on here, go into your photobucket album, and hover over the required photo. You will notice a drop down box appears... go down to where you see IMG code. Click on it and it will say 'IMG code copied'...

Paste the IMG code into your forum post, and it will appear as text, but when it is posted it will convert to a photo..

Seems a faff, but when you get used to it, it is quite quick..

If you want to upload directly to the forum, you will have to re-size your images to a 1075 x 1075 max format.. I find that I get failed uploads a lot too...

Good luck..

·
Registered
328 Posts
Looking Good...

As I say, if you hover over the images, a drop down box appears. Press on the section for the IMG code, and it will say copied. Then paste directly to the forum, and the pictures will appear directly in the forum post rather than a link to photo bucket..

Keep the pics of mods coming...T:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts