VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all been on here a while now and have just purchased my newish T5 ( no pictures yet not having it for a couple weeks ) from vw sinclair direct bridgend

2008 T5 T28 104bhp 44k 1 owner FVWSH SILVER

air / con e/w e/m tailgate ( all necessities )

blue tooth? full bulkhead

price was £9995 + vat = £11994 which iam happy with

i got £300 knocked off as well as full service including cambelt and water pump

mudflaps 12mths warranty 12mths tax 12mths mot

ive put in all the info here as i know it would have been welcomed by me when i was looking for the van

i have a list in my head thats too long to write at this moment but any ideas as what to do 1st will be appreaciated

cheers paul

·
Registered
453 Posts
Hi there, dosent matter really where you start as you will never finish, my list started with, colour coded, inside insulated then fully carpeted, side windows, leisure battery and Telly fitted, back spoiler(takes the workies van look away) leather landrover seats and I'm dpf removed with remap, and I'm still doing things to it, drives the missus mental but that's the fun bit

·
Super Moderator
5,187 Posts
Got good friends in Port Talbot. Up in BaglanT:
We get over there a few times a year to see them.
Get very merry in the Brook tooI:
Welcome dude

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Hi Nipper,
Colour coded bumpers, some nice wheels and maybe a spoiler all completly change the look of a van, and take it well away from the builders van look.
Lower suspension is always a nice touch to. But as said earlier, you will never get to the bottom of that list of yours! It will only ever gets longer and longer never shorter, mind you being a member of this place doesn't help the matter!!!:D

Good luck with it mate T:

·
Super Moderator
5,187 Posts
Hi Nipper,
Colour coded bumpers, some nice wheels and maybe a spoiler all completly change the look of a van, and take it well away from the builders van look.
Lower suspension is always a nice touch to. But as said earlier, you will never get to the bottom of that list of yours! It will only ever gets longer and longer never shorter, mind you being a member of this place doesn't help the matter!!!:D

Good luck with it mate T:
My Builders van used to look like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Looks like thisT: T: T: T: T:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got good friends in Port Talbot. Up in BaglanT:
We get over there a few times a year to see them.
Get very merry in the Brook tooI:
Welcome dude
hi jay

iam a baglan boy
live about 100yds from the brook
but the rugby club is my port of call played and coached there for far to long

cheers paul

1 - 13 of 13 Posts