VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BMW X5 Sports. Off to get tyres put on them in the morn :cool: Been putting Poorboys wheel sealent on them all night

Shaun

·
Premium Member
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im going for 245/45/19, there is a tyre by Accerla that is a good price and has a 101 or 102 rating. They are a little thin but I want a little bit of stretch and some sidewall as I have to get into motocross paddocks and dont want to hit the rim on rocks. They run at 4% over but I will take that into account when driving.

I had these sandblasted and powercoated by a local company. Have a look at that route mate as it will prob be alot cheaper and have a harder finish than a simple refurb

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
I was looking at the wheels and said to me missus that they look nice. all she said was dont you EVER put your wheels on the bed!!LOL:LOL:
nice :)

·
Premium Member
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cheers dudes. Haha I had no were else to put them, the garage is full of MX stuff.

Rears need a bit of spacing and the coilovers need winding down a bit

Painted my calipers to. Will do the wheel weights this week. Oh and the VW wheel lock covers down fit grrr

Shaun

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Damn they look nice, gis a pic of em on a van T:

·
Registered
607 Posts
I don't believe you take a van that shiney into the motocross field.... I:
Love the wheels, Am now thinking black would've been a good idea for hiding the brake dust!

·
Premium Member
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Cheers :).

Yup and dont take to kindly to my mates resting their bikes against it

1 - 20 of 21 Posts