VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started off as a standard panel van 31K miles, 2 years old (ish) had a few bits done to it, pop top roof, front spoiler and lick of paint, side windows installed and limo tinted, rear spoiler and white paint over the grey bumper, reverse sensors, inside insulated and carpeted, Black 20" Alloy wheels, Sportline seat covers, swivel seats. Extremely happy with the result, will be using this for work and play (as to why there is nothing inside the van, as needed for work. T:

First post so hope the pictures come up good.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looking nice and cleanT: where did you get your front spoiler looking to get one myself in the near future! :D
Just got it from eBay, think it was £230. Had to get the front fog light bits painted black though. I'm looking into some fly eyes next (I think what's what there called, the tinted headlights).

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's just a pop top roof, done from Acorn Campers in Lancashire, and the front end is from ebay. It's going in today to a place in Clitheroe today to get the break calipers painted red and a few other bits. I'll take pics later.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Had the sides done to blend the windows together :) I think it looks good. Calipers are in today to get painted red and also they are going to slightly tint the side indicators aswell, so I should hopefully have it fully complete (well it's never complete is it!?) on the exterior, I cant do much to the interior as I am using it to hall equipment around and what not! so I cant do much to the back of the van, I've got a few ideas for the front. Has anyone here got footwell lights? I'd like some red interior footwell lights. :cool:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I know this an old thread but hope someone might read this !

I bought a converted van with a pop top fitted by Acorn Campers, who have since ceased trading according to google. A couple of weeks ago the front fixed part of the roof came off on the motorway and disappered under a lorry ! I am urgently needing to replace it but obviously cant get in touch with them any more.

Anybody got any ideas ??

I have been to a reimo dealer but none of there ones fit ....

·
Registered
210 Posts
I know this an old thread but hope someone might read this !

I bought a converted van with a pop top fitted by Acorn Campers, who have since ceased trading according to google. A couple of weeks ago the front fixed part of the roof came off on the motorway and disappered under a lorry ! I am urgently needing to replace it but obviously cant get in touch with them any more.

Anybody got any ideas ??

I have been to a reimo dealer but none of there ones fit ....
I know this thread is even older now but.... I'm also after a front of roof spoiler piece like this. Did you get anywhere with this?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts