VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tomorrow my new led lights go into the units that will replace the halo bulbs .
Then i'll have 26.000 lumens of ice white led light in my headlights that will match with the white tubes and the fogg lights 馃槑馃槑
I'm curious how it will look and take some pics at night to share with you all .

Rangpur Fruit Valencia orange Natural foods Tangerine

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Sky Vehicle

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Today i tried to put in the led headlights but it did not work unfortunedly 馃檨. The Cooling fan part sticks uit of the rear of the unit too far so that the rubber seal to ensure the moist stays out can not be put back on . Because i don't want this moisture of course i took m out and send it back and get a refund . Now i wil order a set of normal white H1 lightbulbs and put those in instead .
I also got my order in with the Black side blinkers , license plate lights and interior lights all in led and they are installed now . I also ordered my new seats and they will be ready in 2 weeks from now , and soon my T5.1 gp side mirrors coming in and will be installed and will be connected . When i lock the car with the remote de mirrors will turn up and when i open it and turn the ignition they come down .
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Wheel Automotive lighting

Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Wheel Automotive lighting

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

Car Vehicle Window Automotive side-view mirror Automotive lighting

Automotive tire Rectangle Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice work, I do like the number plate lights double up as reverse lights 馃憤 View attachment 199861
Yes thats True, i had a reverse park camera installed last week also and in the dark the image Un my screen was quite dark but the leds now do contribute to a better image indeed 馃槉. So thats a plus one for these lights 馃憤馃憤

1 - 19 of 19 Posts