VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
looking like a tdi conversion for the van...the abl is on her last legs i feel...

So looking to sale a few sets of my personal wheels to raise the cash,aint no point having awesome wheels if the van dont go...:D

Spec as follows

All 4 wheels are originaly 8j x 16 et11

8j x 16 et17 fronts....skimmed down on fronts to make a higher et..done by my local engineer,my bander.
8j x 16 et01 rears...
Big dish all round...

Painted in satin matt black with indian blue centres
Short stubby metal valves
Supplied with 10mm Rear hubcentric spacers and bolts
Spigots and bolts to fit fronts
Supplied with a sliding door wedge,which you will need...

Fitted with 4 x 205 55 16 michelin primaceys all round all with 5mm min tread..

Any marks on wheels will be sorted before the sale,they have been on over a year now,so a touch up and full clean,the wheels are in very good condtion though,no kerbing,no buckles etc,all wheels run true,balance fine,look amazing when cleaned and waxed

Price includes shipping....

I am giving these away,for a set of wheels in this spec,that you will not see fitted to any other van in the uk!!

As above been on for over a year.....plenty of miles on them..Serious interest in them at all shows this season....

£650.00 no offers

Be sad to see them go,but needs must...T:

·
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still here...i know it prob aint the best time to be selling wheels like this....but the engine dont know its christmas round the corner..:D

I really do need these gone,as i want to grab a donor car before the engine goes...

But i aint giving them away....this is not a set of wheels you will see everyday..T:

Would rather them go to someone on here,then having to ebay or wheel whores..

·
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice rims Si,
how much is your van down mate ?
85mm on the front and 40mm on the rear...but i carry tons of weight..so about 60mm on the rear...dont get no rubbing at all...run with 3 toolboxes,gennie and various other mech bits..so a weighty rear..

·
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still here...

these are worth £650 all day long,a one off set of wheels,sit perfect...some nice poke....4 matching top brand tyres with 5mm + tread..:confused:

a set of wheels you will not see on another t4....

wanting to sort this engine in the new year,so need these gone..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts