·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Well I'm going against you both and having either one of the following:

Gold with black porsche decals
or
Purple with White Porsche decals.

Oh I also forgot to say I'm getting these at some point his year too...

That should set her right off

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Got her back, passed her MOT with no advisories.
Needs lowering, I'm not happy with it tbh
Excuse the filth

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
What are you not happy with?
It still sits too high for my liking. Maybe I'm just to eager to get her lowered further. Usually I like my vehicles to have the top of the tyres sat almost level with the underside of the arches. Maybe it would be better with the Porsche Wheels and the build done before she's lowered further.

·
Premium Member
1,181 Posts
Always good to get through an mot free of issues! As above, get it dropped then you can take your time with the conversion whilst knowing the T looks great (y)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Hahahaha I might just have to do that as I think we all agree she still looks a little too high for our liking hahahaha

·
Premium Member
1,181 Posts
To be honest I like the stance as it is, but then I use my van for going places to go mountain biking, so being slammed wouldn't serve me too well, although that being said, when ever I look at Raceline T's I do get very tempted to buy some coilovers and drop her ?

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
You have to consider getting into carparks with height barriers aswell though , i think youre much safer going low ? ....thats what i tell the missus .
Normally i get away with whatever i like but i did get 'one of those looks' when i mentioned air ride :rolleyes:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Hahahaha BRILLIANT

UPDATE

Took Mauve T4 to Pro Tyre Gupa P to have the Camber, Toe and Tracking setup and they've gone and snapped a rear toe adjustment bolt so I've had the van on the road for 2.5 days and she's off again. Starting to get rather annoying now.
New part arrives Tuesday so fingers crossed she will be back on the road soon enough.

21 - 40 of 120 Posts