VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

My red 2003 vw t4 2.5tdi project van

97K views 309 replies 51 participants last post by  joshua241996 
#1 · (Edited)
Thanks to my dad superstitch and a very good friend ofhis i have been able to buy a 2003 vw t4 2.5tdi in red. It needs abit of bodywork and mechanical attention but thanks to the previousowner i dont need to worry as all the repair panels have been supplied within the cost of the van.

Plans are for a full camper conversion and maybe a respray, once i can afford it. So here she is

And then after a good wash

T::)

See less See more
#12 ·
Well itching to start working on it this morning before i go off to college this afternoon for a week i decided to clean the cab area and also remove the carpet lined panels out of the rear of the van.

:)

#18 ·
He doesn't need encouraging thank you wodge LOL: I'm stopping at reaseath college in nantwich traing to be a plant mechanic for A Plant. I'm training to work on diggers and dumpers and small tools.:)

#22 ·
Cheers john, i told him to pose but he wouldnt have none of it LOL:, not sure whether to change the seats yet or not.

The interior is going to be a little bit different as you will probably expect.

#26 ·
Been a busy day today, removed cab mat, seats, and the rear floor ready for iinsulation and a raised floor. Also heated the bumpers up to bring them back to black and cleaned all the dash and glovebox.

May be installing a sliding window and a solid window this month. T:

#27 ·
Not much progress being made at the moment until I get paid next week. Unfortunately Il be at college and then when I come back the vans booked in for a new cambelt and tensioners, a head gasket and a full service. We will wait and see what next month shall bring:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.