VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a little story of my T4 which was only purchased 11 weeks ago......and which I have just returned to where it came from through utter frustration.

Although on the outside she looked the DB's, lowered, nice wheels, cracking HiFi, limo tints all round, in the short time of our love affair she has had 2 (yes 2) engine drops :eek: causing a major "ouch" to most of the engine and to me, new heaters, pipes, and this and that bent into place from whence it came... although it drove (when it was not sick) like a rocket out of utter frustration and also the fear of yet more issues i have had to part company - dont get me wrong I have had VW's for over 20 years but I have to say that any air cooled motor I have had, has outlasted this T4 - this was not a cheap van in the first place more near 8K than some of the other vans on the net.

Not to be dented to much, Im still on the look out for a rock solid replacement so if you know of anything PM me, and if you see "Bruce" on the net anywhere, say hello...:(

·
Registered
85 Posts
i feel for ya buddy, my T4 affair has had its ups and downs, and right at this moment im considering selling as a non runner as my wallet cant take it anymore :eek:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts