VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my T4 on eBay.

I have copy and pasted the text from eBay here. For the actual listing go here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160713232235?ru=

VOLKSWAGEN T4 TRANSPORTER

You are looking at my 'R' Reg VW T4. It is fully converted, details of which I will list below. Selling due to getting married and needing the money to help pay for it. Retro styled but with modern facilities too.

Looking for an affordable way to get away in 2012? Tour the UK or Europe etc for a fraction of the cost of hotels or flights.

It had a full service at the beginning of summer 2011 and is running lovely now. We have had lots of enjoyable camping trips in this van and I hope you can too.

Full list of modifications:-
All parts were bought new between March-June 2011

Fully insulated throughout (including all doors and floor, lovely and warm at night)
All seats were re-upholstered in May 2011 (outstanding job, :) expect people to comment on these when you are out)
2 gas burners and a sink (Top quality SMEV)
6 Ceiling spot lights (can be turned on as 2, 4 or all 6)
Toad alarm system (Professionally fitted)
Rock 'n' Roll Bed with 2 seat belts (Comfortably sleeps 2)
Side windows fitted (One above kitchen area, one in sliding door)
OZ Alloy Wheels
Lowered by 50mm (Wasn't done when the external photo was taken)
Lined with professional vehicle lining material from Mega Van Mats
Storage space under R 'n' R bed (visible in the last picture, this is accessible from inside and out)
Wardrobe built in for storage of clothes etc
12V electrical socket in the rear as well as the cigarette lighter in the front
4 240V mains sockets running from an electric hookup in the rear bumper
Curtains on all windows in the rear to block out light.
CD Player with bluetooth for hands free or music playback

I've probably left some things out but as you can probably tell it has everything you need for camping/touring. Don't hesitate to message me if you want any more details.

I will be listing this van elsewhere also so will take it down immediately if I sell elsewhere.

Payment by cash on collection.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts