VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few pics i've took today... thought its about time i started my own thread on the work i've done so far...

still a long way to go, hopefully should have the doors fitted tonight :)

purple bonnet bra on its way from CMC

was thinking along the lines of purple side bars aswell but all the ones i can find are polished...

let me know what you think :)

Cheers,
SiT:

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
love the cuervos anyway but bleedin love what youve done wiv yours bud. they look the mutts. T:

Oh and the van looks lush too. :D

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheers people! :ILU: needs some more purple tho! just to tie it all together.
Cant wait to get it finished but its never ending! and not enough time! :(

Si

·
Registered
198 Posts
nice lookin van budT: not spotted you in worcester yet, have you been to the local meet atall ? not been for ages (lack of time etc) .mines a red camper K66JGM just incase we spot each other. anyway crackin van T:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nice lookin van budT: not spotted you in worcester yet, have you been to the local meet atall ? not been for ages (lack of time etc) .mines a red camper K66JGM just incase we spot each other. anyway crackin van T:
Thanks. :) haven't been to the Worcester meet yet (was on holiday for the last one) but will be attending the next one hopefully!

I keep seeing a red one up by junction 7 m5 think it has side bars on it not sure of the reg tho... I'll keep my eye out for you

Cheers
si

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Was that interior a kit or did you make it up yourself?? Looks good.
The previous owner had started it but not finished it off.. its a custom one, made to home a 12inch sub at the end...

love it, those wheels are soooo cooool!!!!! anymore pics??
here's a couple, should have some more this weekend when i can get stuck in :)

Cheers for all the positive feedback so far guys! :D

Si:ILU:

·
Registered
417 Posts
looking good, just put some saab leather seats in mine, they look pukka, will put pics on later

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
looking good, just put some saab leather seats in mine, they look pukka, will put pics on later
sounds good where are the pics then andy???

looks wicked mate!!! cant you get some side bars made up and just paint them??
do u know where i can get some made up on the cheap as they wouldnt need to be stainless steel would they...

not long to the camping now... still got so much work to do, having full service next weekend and cambelt ££££ :(

Cheers,
Si

1 - 17 of 17 Posts