VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my T5 2006 Reflex Silver Ex Motability Vehicle.
1.9td remapped to 130bhp with 90k.
FSH from VW Leicester.
Windows all round with sliding window in both sides.
No Elec windows/Mirrors or air con.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Thanks for reply mate, what did you mean about floor conversion????, sorry being thick lol!!!!
Sorry mate,u mentioned that it was x mobilty,they either have an electric wheelchair lift in them( which are easily removed) or have had a section of the floor cut out and dropped 8 inches to allow wheelchair access,was just wondering which ur van had done to it,just that I can see creases in the flooring that would indicate to me that it looks like at one stage it had its floor cut out,( out line of creases looks like the size of the were the lower floor would have been,) have u had a look under neat van u should b able to tell,I could b wrong all the same

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
...Nice van dude but the "No Elec windows/Mirrors or air con. " kills it for me......
Guessing around the £5.5/£6k mark :*

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
5.5 to 6k...?? You can pay that for a T4....easy to convert elec windows...???
Ah ha....so you already have an idea of the value ?
You asked the question...I gave you my view.....sorry it didn't coincide with your value :*
As a matter of interest, how much are you valuing it at ?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry mate,u mentioned that it was x mobilty,they either have an electric wheelchair lift in them( which are easily removed) or have had a section of the floor cut out and dropped 8 inches to allow wheelchair access,was just wondering which ur van had done to it,just that I can see creases in the flooring that would indicate to me that it looks like at one stage it had its floor cut out,( out line of creases looks like the size of the were the lower floor would have been,) have u had a look under neat van u should b able to tell,I could b wrong all the same
Yeah it is xmobility there was an electric wheelchair lift with straps in it wen I bought it....had this taken straight out and floor put down....also seats were behind each other leaving open area on the sliding door side......

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ah ha....so you already have an idea of the value ?
You asked the question...I gave you my view.....sorry it didn't coincide with your value :*
As a matter of interest, how much are you valuing it at ?
And I appreciate your view.....thanks.... No I don't really have a clue just know my mate has just bought a standard T5 panel van, white 53 reg 130k for 5.5k so I would think mine worth a bit more!!??? Cheers

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
And I appreciate your view.....thanks.... No I don't really have a clue just know my mate has just bought a standard T5 panel van, white 53 reg 130k for 5.5k so I would think mine worth a bit more!!??? Cheers

...Bottom line is...it's worth as much as you can get for it ;)

Mate of mine as just bought a 55reg 174bhp day van with 110k and electric pack for £6.5k

Supply and demand. If you can find the one person who likes your van and has £10k burning a hole then Bob's yer uncle T:

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
not the bay....don't think there are many bargains on the bay...just overpriced tat. Been looking for a half decent LWB for ever :*

1 - 16 of 16 Posts