VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Thanks B&T. I have started to alter the wardrobe unit this morning as my wife is complaining that it is too small so I have decided to take the robe right up to the underside of the top locker shelf. but only about 250mm wide at the top and making a shelf 330mm down and towards the front of the bus with our R Hobbs fridge/coolbox sitting on the shelf under which is the rest of the robe. this will double the robe internal space, but may look a bit strange with more the half of the fridge on a flying shelf. Geoff.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
New robe version now with fridge over fitted. All wiring now in and Sargent 155 unit fitted. Water pipes and hot cylinder fitted and pipes all laid in. I hope to get the water system all plumbed in by the weekend with a view to cleaning/loading the van for an early departure next Wednesday. I will try to take a couple more pics tomorrow. Geoff.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
I would just like to add that although we are off on holiday in the van next week the project is by no means finished as I still have the internal trims etc to sort out, but at least it will be useable. Geoff.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Where you off next week?
Wed-SAT artificer apprentice class S35 reunion (63 years). We then carry on down to Plymouth for a few days and then on to Cornwall where we have a wedding ceremony for one of our nieces and will stay in Cornwall (we love the west country) for about a week. Sadly the van will not be quite finished (are they ever?), but I will probably do a few more bits while Joyce is sun? bathing. Geoff.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts