VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
not a bad looking van.
I would gues would be most wanted by a younger driver. The main issue is that missing service history so that is going to kick the price. I would say 4k would be my offer... it should be worth about 6 with Full history.

sorry bud just my humble

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys not quite what i was expecting.....i dont see the issue with service history tbh..if you know your vans i guess you could tell if its a goodun?:*

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well a few of the guys at the last meet said anything up to 10k so i assumed 8k would be realistic considering the amount of stuff in it....i have no idea really but if its not worth that much i will keep her i think

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
we dont have lez here...plenty of lezzers.! lol..we have the severn bridge ..but obviously i qualify as a camper hence lower price..H:H:H:H:H:

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
I really have no idea about the price of T4's and how the lez has affected them, but I have seen this van and it is in superb condition with a few nice touches.
Its probably a bit early in the season to get the best price, but give it 2 months and I would think £8000+ would be easily achievable.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I really have no idea about the price of T4's and how the lez has affected them, but I have seen this van and it is in superb condition with a few nice touches.
Its probably a bit early in the season to get the best price, but give it 2 months and I would think £8000+ would be easily achievable.
thanks ed for the compliments..but not a patch on your van! im gonna let the auction run its course and if it doesnt sell im very happy to keep her,,,just fancied building one with my own stamp on..bring on the summer:ILU:

·
Its about time I showed up
11,653 Posts
Nice van :cool: Like it allot T:

Youve heard it all before but prices are not what they were.. Youll be lucky to get 4k for it this time of year (bad i know) Summer before last you would of achieved 7.5k easy.. Madness :* Markets flooded with vans now..

Keep it :ILU:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts