VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just took the bra off to clean the van (not sure why cause it's now started to rain!) - anyways...the question is shall i leave it off for the winter? since it's going to be raining quite a lot...wondered what you guys did with your vans.

The van doesnt do a lot of mileage over winter, and if i do any long journeys i could always pop it back on for them.

what do you guys think :confused: she does look kind of naked now without it i must admit! got used to the look of it with it on!

:ILU:

·
Premium Member
6,095 Posts
I would leave it off for the winter so water does not stay in it. I allways take mine off when I wash the van. Sometimes I run naked other days i put it on depends what mood i am in. T:

·
Banned
2,437 Posts
got any pics with it on and off

get a better idea then

judging by your avatar your paint looks very niceT:

why would you want to hide it

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
Mine has to stay on coz the damage has already been done :(

Plenty of wax b4 ya put it back on though ;)

Nomorenails Rasp:

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thank you guys...knew i would get the answer i needed from you guys...naked it is...altho i cant say it looks as cool as it does with it on :cool:

i dont know how to create a poll....hmm...

·
Registered
344 Posts
Bryn keeps tryin to tell me that I need to take my bra (off the van of course I:) cos of the rain/frost issue, but I was really reluctant to. Suppose I'll have to now :(
Claire

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hahaha....too cold for all that business...thermals on this morning!...well not quite...LOL:

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
I've just got a 6 inch bra on which came on when I bought the van.

I never checked underneath...

RUSTY would be an understatement. If yours isn't already rusty, it won't be long! But having said that I think the full bra's will be better at keeping water out than the small skimpy G-String I have on mine!

·
Registered
532 Posts
So is general feeling bras are bad for paintwork??????
Do they cause harm if left on full time?
Should I let her b--bies...eerrrrr mean body be on show to all?

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
you know if you leave a glass with water under the base on a varnished wooden table, when you move it the varnish has gone opaique called "blooming". Well a similar thing happens with the clearcoat layer on your paintwork. This can blister and crack and pretty much trash your paint.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts