VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a white T5 for 3 years, a great van but I got a bit bored so swapped it for this T4 camper which I am much happier with. :D

I decided to replace the wheels

Kieran and Jimmy James did a great job of lowering her. A:

I changed the headlights

Changed the rear lights

Changed the rear badge

And got seat covers made to match the rear, I plan on adding sidebars next.

·
Registered
487 Posts
nice looking bus mate you made the rite choice there the t4 is the future spliteyT:

Any idears wear i can get one off them badges???H:H:

·
Its about time I showed up
11,653 Posts
Go lady mike!!!!!! :D Looks great Bazza... Its hard to tell in the pictures but in the flesh its a brilliant white, looks lke a new audi white or something.. A:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nice looking bus mate you made the rite choice there the t4 is the future spliteyT:

Any idears wear i can get one off them badges???H:H:
I got it from the merchandise section on here, I read somewhere more where being made. T:

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Your van looks lovely, can quite see why you returned from the dark side.A:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Go lady mike!!!!!! :D Looks great Bazza... Its hard to tell in the pictures but in the flesh its a brilliant white, looks lke a new audi white or something.. A:
Cheers Kieran & Yes, Lady Mike is defo whiter than in the pics. T:

·
Registered
108 Posts
there ok round town but out on the twisty lanes at night very scary due to the short beam, not even sure if you can alter the them

·
Registered
108 Posts
going to get some of them when i start the TDI conversion, but brightness is not the problem it's the beam you only can see about 20ft in front, high beams ok but when on dip there useless

·
Registered
378 Posts
You got a lovely looking van there fella. and the interior is uber cool!!T:

·
Registered
431 Posts
If you have not already done so upgrade lights with a loom upgrade kit from various suppliers on this forum. No point changing bulbs until you get them some proper juice. VW's wiring to the lights is rubbish and these kits solve that problem.

I'm waiting for my kit as I type this.

Hope this helps, very nice van, wish mine looked like that LOL:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts