VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right I think I should start from the beginning, I met my 21 year old mistress last September in Bromsgrove she is 21 years old a bit rough around the edges, about 5 pints of stella and she looks much better. But despite this I fell in love with her, On my first date with her I got her back to my place and stripped her naked, yes seats out flooring out all panels off roof lining, WELL WHERE ELSE DID YOU THINK THIS WAS GOING!!!!LOL:LOL:LOL:
Don’t get me wrong we have had our falling’s out on several occasions, and she has bled me dry, she has taken most of the skin off my knuckles and most of my money from my wallet, but there is something about my first T4 that I cant let her go cant wait to get her finished and on the road ready for my first VW outing at vanwest T:
Now I have done most of the hard work the wife wants to get involved and choose curtains and scatter cushions what a bloody cheek I think

Right that is me hooked and skint:D

·
Registered
494 Posts
I think it's quite exciting your wife and mistress want to get together and do stuff,the only thing I'd be careful of they don't get a liking for each other and run off together ps you could post pictures of them together I'm sure we would all appreciate them

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Elvis she has a hobby MOANINGLOL:
but she is a great cook so i think i will keep herT:

will upload a pic in a bit when i have worked out how to do it :*

1 - 10 of 10 Posts