VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

My workshop available to members

1K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  supachip 
#1 ·
I have taken on quite a large unit near Ashford, Kent. I have my bits and pieces in there but still plenty of space. If any members need to work on their van with a roof over their head, they'd be more than welcome. I know it beats the drive/road on my previous experiences. It has power and light and a good kettle!

I probably wouldn't get into storing vans over night so it would have to be jobs that can be done in a day!

Drop me a PM if I can help you out. Just trying to promote this great community :ILU: :cool:

(is this possible to go STICKY?)

G
#8 ·
awesome thing to do.... i'v got the benefit of a massive barn in the next door farm back home... can't tell you how good it is to have something like that, compared to working in the street in bath!!!
Jono T:

#9 ·
what a generous offer!

Easily one of the most accommodating gestures I have witnessed on the forum, which is full of accommodating people! (not that way... I: )

Can you store some "things" im in the process of selling? Its not much. Just a few sandbags full of.... um. Also a brief case. I:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.