Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
VW Mystery shoppers wanted
Just on sales
All over country
A little bit of pay per successful shop
Drop me a PM if interested
Also shoppers wanted later on from Worcester to Birmingham who have their vans serviced with main dealers
All a bit of fun

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Just on sales
All over country
Also shoppers wanted later on from Worcester to Birmingham who have their vans serviced with main dealers
All a bit of fun
Hi
What does this involve exactly?
Thanks
Gary

·
Registered
170 Posts
Just on sales
All over country
All a bit of fun
PM me, Im interested

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No, they do my van, i know there not a van dealership but ive been using them for my T5s for the past 6 years. Warranty work and services.
Thats different
A few VW car centres I know wont touch vans

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I'd do it but I'm well known to Cardiff vw after last years palaver when they (their agents at least) smashed my door in!

Fiat regularly do this mystery shopper thing with serious consequences for multiple failures, loss of quarterly bonus being one of them.
I'd encourage everyone to volunteer to do this as it can only help to improve customer service

·
Registered
173 Posts
We may be interested is this .Van due its first service in march,and will go to vw hatfield .Pm me with details please of what's required.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
We may be interested is this .Van due its first service in march,and will go to vw hatfield .Pm me with details please of what's required.
Hatfield.......:eek: Be very careful Cliff they wreaked mine & then proceeded to call me a liar, wouldn't go back there if you paid me..........

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Being a mystery shopper in this instance is by phone
Taking and receiving some phone calls
There is a set script to ensure that you are being treated well, fairly and followed up.
Drop me a PM if you fancy doing this
There is a small financial reward too :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts