1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD

I have for sale a burgendy coloured 1.9d t4
177k miles
Recently replaced gearbox with a 30k mile gearbox with new clutch kit and slave cylinder
10+ months mot (december 6th)
1 month tax (end of march)
£1500

The van its self, is in pretty good nick for a van of this age, a couple of parking dings a couple of minor scratches, and a little bit of rust in all the usual places.
The only real bad point of the bodywork is the sliding door, which all functions as it should, it just is a bit dented.
Interior is in good nick, no rips or tears. Complete dash with all blanks. 3 front seats, middle lap belt. 2 seats with belts in the back, not vw seats, these are not in a1 condition but are good. The back is ply lined badly.
Mechanically, it could do with a look at. There is a bit of an oil leak, my mechanic friend reckons its just a clogged breather, but I can't be sure. The speedo doesn't work, needs a new speedo drive. And needs a new back box.
I will be sorting out the problems as and when I can afford to as its my daily drive, but if someone wants tp take it off me then please do.
I no longer need the van as I'm not in a band anymore.
I've been as honest as I can. Any interest contact me via pm or text/call 07861509991
Mike.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah sorry, been really busy at work. I'll give her a wash and get some snaps as soon as i have the time.

Oh, I also have fixed the oil leak, so that is no longer a problem T:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Hi again, sorry for being so out of touch with this, yes the van is still for sale, and here are some photos!!!

P1140874 by [email protected], on Flickr

P1140875 by [email protected], on Flickr

P1140877 by [email protected], on Flickr

P1140879 by [email protected], on Flickr

this one looks worse on here than it does in the flesh, but i suppose when you come look at it you'll be pleased, lol

P1140881 by [email protected], on Flickr

some immature a**hole did this the day after i bought it

P1140882 by [email protected], on Flickr

P1140883 by [email protected], on Flickr

bit of lacquer missing from where the guy before me removed the signwriting

P1140884 by [email protected], on Flickr

P1140885 by [email protected], on Flickr

P1140886 by [email protected], on Flickr

P1140887 by [email protected], on Flickr

P1140888 by [email protected], on Flickr

P1140889 by [email protected], on Flickr

P1140891 by [email protected], on Flickr

P1140892 by [email protected], on Flickr

P1140893 by [email protected], on Flickr

P1140894 by [email protected], on Flickr

P1140895 by [email protected], on Flickr

P1140896 by [email protected], on Flickr

Full original toolkit and jack

P1140897 by nemo[email protected], on Flickr

Cracked plastic

Van13 by [email protected], on Flickr

As you can see, she's getting on a bit, but i think the photo's have showed you pretty much everything wrong with her visually.
She still needs a new back box, speedo drive and oil pressure sensor. Also the heat shield needs something doing to stop it rattleing. These will get done as and when cause i'm still driving her, and half of me (heart) doesnt want to sell her, but the other half (Head) tells me i need a small commuting car.

Interior is in good condition, no rips or tears, full dash with all blanks. I WILL be removing the CD player, but i can put back in the JVC tape player if you wish so you can listen to' the archers' on the way home. Rubber floor mat has a bit of wear under accelerating foot. As stated the speedo needs a new drive, but the display works, only stopped working when i put the new gearbox in and the drive didn't work in it. Obviously at the same time as this i put in a new clutch kit, and a new clutch slave cylinder. The fuel gauge and temp gauge work great after fixing the common fault, clock works better than any sun dial.

The back is shoddily ply lined, ready to be ripped out as you wish, or left it if your not bothered. There are some neat little hoop things attached to the floor i have been using to put ratchet straps through to hold all my music gear down, dont know if they are standard? but they do the trick. Also the rear seats are aftermarket, you can either keep them or skip them your choice, but they went through the mot, they have seatbelts built into them, and are handy for sticking the friends you dont really like in the back, and out of the way.

If you want to come and view the van, Feel free, give me a call on 07861509991 almost any time, hopefully i will be able to hear the phone ring at work, also if i know your coming i can make the van viewable most days whilst i am at work, although a test drive will only be available once i have finished (any time after 5:30 usually) under the proviso of, "you break it, you bought it"

I will answer any questions you have 100% honestly but never the less, this Van is "sold as seen".
Mot till December the 6th
Taxed till end September
178k miles
£1500 ono

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This van has now been sold, thanks for the interest, and the good times.
I'm Going miss her :blg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts