VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all my, name is Jason green I have been into vw for years from beetles to converting campers for own use to making my single seater off roader based on vw parts.
www.jgservices.co.uk
I am a cabinet maker with my own workshop based on the boarder of
Leicestershire, Northamptonshire.
I built my spray booth about three years ago to take t4 etc
Then the resection nearly put an end to my thoughts.

Now the is I am starting a company converting, sprayingetc, apalstery etc hopefully most things to do with transporters and vw in general.

The dilemma is what to call the company if any one has any ideas please post the and I thought it would be a good idea that if I pick one from the ones suggested that person will receive a small surf board table with fittings for there van. Out of the first batch I do.
Any advice will be welcome and soon hopefully the start of the site will be up soon
Thanks for reading
Jason
:)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi all my, name is Jason green I have been into vw for years from beetles to converting campers for own use to making my single seater off roader based on vw parts.
www.jgjoiery.co.uk

Now the is I am starting a company converting, sprayingetc, apalstery etc hopefully most things to do with transporters and vw in general.

The dilemma is what to call the company if any one has any ideas please post the and I thought it would be a good idea that if I pick one from the ones suggested that person will receive a small surf board table with fittings for there van. Out of the first batch I do.
Any advice will be welcome and soon hopefully the start of the site will be up soon
Thanks for reading
Jason
brother has just told me he changed my web site name to www.jgjoinery.co.uk

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
www.jgservices.org.uk

Thanks for reading
Jason
sorry for the mistake it it www.jgjoiner.org.uk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts