VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the sake of it, if anybody else out there has been stiffed by some dodgy dealings selling stuff etc.

I'm all for name and shame!!!!!!!!

:ILU:

·
previously known as "cheekychappy84"
876 Posts
Agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or at least we could start some sort of feedback system up??

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree name and shame is a bit strong, but if you got nothing to fear / hide etc...

But yeah, a better idea would be rating/feedback etc..

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
we all trying to have a pop at me here you bunch of 2 faced ****s

sorry j-t4 HAVE A RECIVED 1 PENNY FROM YOU ((( no ))))

PAULBACH HAVE I RECIVED ANY MONEY FROM YOU (((( NO )))) ALL YOU DID WAS P*** ME OFF WITH YOUR CONSTANT PHONE CALLS AND TEXT MESSAGES UP TILL 11PM AT NIGHT YOUR SO ANOYING ITS UNREAL

CHEEKYCHAPPY YOU WAS SO FAR UP MY **** WHEN YOU WANTED SOMETHING LIKE MOST OF THE PEPOLE ON THIS FORUM AND HAVE I RECIVED ANY MONEY FROM YOU < YES A LONG LONG TIME AGO MAYBE 6MONTHS BACK FOR A INTERCOOLER DID YOU RECIVE THE INTERCOOLER NOPE BECAUSE I WAS STUPIDLY BUSY AND MONEY WAS RETURNED TO YOUR PAYPAL I STILL HAVE RECIPT FROM PAYPAL .

SO ANY OF YOU 2 FACED F****S WANT TO COME AND HAVE A POP AT ME YOU ALL NO MY ADRESS IF NOT PM ME I WILL SURE AS HELL GIVE YOU IT ****ING KEYBOARED WARRIORS GET A GRIP SAD FOOKERS

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
tell you what what a bunch of sad f*****s you lot are have nothing to do but try slate pepole honest to god i bring more to this forum than you 3 put together .

not no more am out of here cant be ****ed with 2 faced pepole least on brickyard pepole say what they think not slimey little ****ers

MODS PLEASE LEAVE THIS THREAD RUNNING I WANT A REPLY FROM THESE 2 FACED PEPOLE THAT THINK THEY CAN SLATE ME ALL BECAUSE THEY CANT HAVE THERE OWN WAY , AM SURE ANYONE ELSE THAT HAS GOT STUFF FROM ME WILL HAVE HAD NO PROBLEMS .

·
Premium Member
10,568 Posts
We have been here before a couple of times with the suggestion of a Name and Shame Post, the answer is no to this for the following reasons:

It is open to abuse - someone trying to sell something cheaper than the next could post negative comments - trader or private.

I have to deal with the legal side of things when people threaten to take it to court for black listing their companies.

OK, now the last thing I want to see is anyone getting potentially "ripped-off" so the idea is to post your experiences, good and bad on here, if there is no problem then the seller can reply and everyone will see the response.

If the matter is being taken further, ie someone is suing someone else, then the post will be locked until the situation is resolved.

Finally - If your not sure about a seller/company, ask about it, who has bought such-and-such and are they happy with it.
Are they a registered trader on the Forum - you can tell this if they have a Star next to their name.

I hope this makes the Forum's position clear on this point.

Jimbo

p.s. This thread can remain open, but please don’t SHOUT T:

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Ok dude, see you later. Lets hope this forum survives with out youLOL:

I would come round, but after a week of asking for your address so I could come and pick the parts up you never got back to me...............and with your track record with reliability you probably wouldn't be in anywayI:

Jay

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Seems fair enough to have a feedback idea for business/garage dealings but when pepole have issues with other forum members why can't it just be left to PM's?

Never bought anything from you paul ss but I know when I was hoping to have my van sprayed in a matt finish you were straight on to me offering your services and advice along with in depth info on how to prep it up etc. Top man mate and if I ever get round to it..........T:T:

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
OK, now the last thing I want to see is anyone getting potentially "ripped-off" so the idea is to post your experiences, good and bad on here, if there is no problem then the seller can reply and everyone will see the response.
this is exactly why i asked that the post remain on the forum

paulbach has started 2 threads on the forum both trying to slate me because he couldnt get his own way to putchase something from me , after a week of phone calls and text messages some been stupidly late at night :(

i replied to his first post but obliviosly he couldnt be botherd to reply to that

here is the post

http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=48523

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
You seriously can't see what the problem is here?

Here's a clue.....it's you!!!

Maybe if you weren't such a flake and actually replied to people or do what you say there wouldn't be any problems.

You advertise stuff then don't bother to follow it through and just end up wasting peoples time.

For the record I have never said you are dishonest or rip people off.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
LOL - if PaulSS - or anyone else - doesn't want to sell something to you (for whatever reason) - and he hasn't taken any money off you for the items that he doesn't want to sell to you - then I'm failing to see where your problem lies??

In all honesty, if someone rang my house at 11pm or sent a text at that time of night, I'd be pretty pee'd off too!

As for the other case - if he's sent the money back - then, again, what's the issue??

I'm glad that Paul has asked for this to be kept up - it shows how ridiculous some people's claims of being 'ripped off' really are.

Guys - I've got a garage full of spare parts, but please don't bother sending me any money, because I'm not going to sell them to you.

Perhaps now you'd like to start a thread about how I'm ripping you off too??? LOL:

·
BMW? You gotta be serious!
13,223 Posts
i recently experienced some of this.....im happy to talk to any of you guys anytime, but i have had some rather late phone calls and texts, remember i work all day with vans, i spend most of my weekend chasing round for stuff for people and making bookings, i ve got two small kiddies and sometimes i just need to be a dad, so if the phones off leave a message and ill get back to u when i can be ar***d lol

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
maybe we need a feed back system for buyrs not just selers lol

and sokal sorry didnt get back to you about the intercooler, been buisy. not sure what im doing with the pipes yet as i havent sourced a set for the 2.5 yet.

·
previously known as "cheekychappy84"
876 Posts
Quote Paulss
'CHEEKYCHAPPY YOU WAS SO FAR UP MY **** WHEN YOU WANTED SOMETHING LIKE MOST OF THE PEPOLE ON THIS FORUM AND HAVE I RECIVED ANY MONEY FROM YOU < YES A LONG LONG TIME AGO MAYBE 6MONTHS BACK FOR A INTERCOOLER DID YOU RECIVE THE INTERCOOLER NOPE BECAUSE I WAS STUPIDLY BUSY AND MONEY WAS RETURNED TO YOUR PAYPAL I STILL HAVE RECIPT FROM PAYPAL .'

Dude please don't flatter yourself! You just don't get it do you?? There's no need to ignore people (phonecalls, texts, emails, pm's) Just have the decency to reply! If your busy people will understand if u say so! There are numerous people who've had issue's with you dude - surely you need to take some responsibility for your actions or lack of???

Why u trying to act so tough??LOL:LOL:LOL:

I'm not gonna slag u off on a public forum. You have my phone number - Ring me if you want!! :D

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.