VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stupid idea...

But how the hell do you guys work out who is who when you come to meet up?

I could dress in a Gir Dog suit, to match my Avatar... but how can you say Hi to people you speak to on the forum quite a bit but have no idea what they look like in real life? :*

I know some of the vans... but it is looking more and more like there are going to be 250 upwards on the site!

Decided I think the easiest way to do it will be for Tam and I just to put up out "Team H" flag on site... and let all you lot line up and introduce yourselves!!! LOL:

·
Registered
626 Posts
But how the hell do you guys work out who is who when you come to meet up?

... I just to put up out "Team H" flag on site... and let all you lot line up and introduce yourselves!!! LOL:
that's a good idea, but the how does TeamH = slimjim? not sure it solves the problem!

I'm quite new to this game, but having been to one T4 event, I've seen some people have show plates, which can be mounted on the van/on stick with something like their T4 user name.

I've just had one made with "nicehat" on it, because, erm, that's who I am here!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Sorry, Jim - completely off topic here - but - what length is your banner pole? [oops, that sounds rather personal, doesn't it! LOL!]. Hubby is thinking of buying me one, and I'd like one the same length as yours - whatever that is.

Cheers.

Deb
x

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Show plates, who needs show plates? Come and say hi

Oh and perhaps the fact I'll have a big white caravan attached to it.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I think mine is the easiest way to recognised, me, it doubles up as my reg no. my name and forum name. Hi all :)
If there is still confusion i'll have to were a brown coat and big gold shoes

·
Registered
106 Posts
Well on here I'm DrJones (Dale Robert Jones...) but for anyone who doesn't know my first name, here's a head start. I have met exactly zero people from this forum so come say hi a share a nice cold cider on Saturday or a not so nice warm cider on Sunday (STILL NO FRIDGE!!)

·
T4 Custom trailer maker
1,916 Posts
I have "BULLFROG" as a number plate . We will be just across from the Zebra camper under the big ok. We may have one or two flags flying........I:

Feel free to come over and say hi:ILU:

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'll do my best to try and spot that. Got a funny feeling it might be difficult to miss...

As for the black one... GOOD GOD. Looks incredible. I'll certainly be coming to have a look at that. May bring a chair as I feel I might be admiring for a while. Seriously cool looking van. T:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts