VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11,550 Posts
i know the feeling well bud ,
dragging yourself out of bed down the stairs then cuddles with the little bundle of joy while feeding her a bottle falling asleep :ILU::ILU::cool:

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
all part of the fun, my 6 week old twins were up half the night, certainly makes the working day interesting:eek:

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
i found my twins easier some how, i think its because what ever you do its easy the second time around :ILU::ILU::cool:
i kinda agree my eldest is 6 nearly 7, and was wondering how dealing with 2 was going to be, but it aint that bad.......probably cursed myself nowI:

·
Premium Member
3,763 Posts
A:stu i hope your not breast feedin LOL:hows it going dude new vans not getting far i ve managed to clean it out and put some steelies on i m away till tuesday and got some orders to do then its full steam ahead come down for a brew T:

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A:stu i hope your not breast feedin LOL:hows it going dude new vans not getting far i ve managed to clean it out and put some steelies on i m away till tuesday and got some orders to do then its full steam ahead come down for a brew T:

ye, will do tobe, iv just been tooo knackered tho, just over a week old now, and im flagging.

all i can do now is dream of things i wana do to me van, coz lets face it, theres f*ck all chance of me gettin owt done on it!!!

could do to see you anyway!!

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Enjoy your babies while they are young they soon grow up into teenagers, i would love mine to be young again, at least you know what they are doing and where they are.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Enjoy your babies while they are young they soon grow up into teenagers, i would love mine to be young again, at least you know what they are doing and where they are.
Same here.
A bit of advice from an old house husband let the baby decide when you both sleep if you can.
They end up being secure far quicker than if you let them cry and they will get into a "proper" routine quicker and tell your wives to forget the housework apart from what is needed to be done when the baby is happy. Also let them watch you do the housework it keeps them far happier when they can see you busy.
If only they came with a manual. I:

All the above was is done in a very macho way of course when you are helping out.LOL:

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
im dreddin mine turning into teenagers if my eldest's attitude now is anything to go by!!
shes four and a half, and booy, is she gettin an attitude!!:eek::eek:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
God help you for the teenage years , got two teenagers and a ten year old. Had our first when we were 19. Eldest is now 19. What an attitude. Lol. Wouldnt swap them for the world though. Ade

·
Registered
5,043 Posts
Easy Peasy,

do what I did, hand the sprog over to him Mam on the steps of the Magistrates Court, and have the 'lad' track you down thirty odd years later! He then presents you with a Grandson.;) T: Easy Peasy,

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Easy Peasy,

do what I did, hand the sprog over to him Mam on the steps of the Magistrates Court, and have the 'lad' track you down thirty odd years later! He then presents you with a Grandson.;) T: Easy Peasy,
OMG!!! bet it woz, wot about all those years of bein skint,tired,stressed, aging, abuse???
bet you miss that surely?

it must of put 10 years on me at least!

10,824 Posts
No the feeling mate, I have a 14yr old with teenage attitude a 41/2 with brat attitude and still don't sleep through the night and a 1 yr old who still wakes up 3-4 times a night! sleep is for wussies T:

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
stu u will be fine little miss henry will look after hollie mae ....simples when we wettin babies head I:
H: when i get chance mate, realy dont fancy a hangover at min with bein up half the nt, i mite be goin to chester mate, dependin on how things are here, if i do, i will be gettin W A N K E R E D! amen! you doin that kartin thing?

·
Registered
5,043 Posts
OMG!!! bet it woz, wot about all those years of bein skint,tired,stressed, aging, abuse???
bet you miss that surely?

it must of put 10 years on me at least!
Miss it, not at all. I was too busy enjoying life in Singapore, Hong Kong care of H.M.T.Q. and even Thumrait Oman. Thrashing round the countryside on my Bonnieville. (paternal feelings are not my long suit). Cheers, Tony.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts