VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 319 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all W:W:

Just wanted to post some of the services i provide here at VanDoc

Full glass installations for T4-T5 from fixed windows to half sliders in privacy tint (dyed glass) not filmed

Life time guarantee supplied with every installment

carpet lining service T: Discount for forum members T:

Windscreen replacement service

Sunroof fitting / repairs

I take great pride in all my work carried out ensuring all my customers are completely satisfied with the end result

For further information contact me on Tel: 08000488754
mob:07837569683 or Email on [email protected]
www.vandoc.co.uk
Many thanks!!:D
Here is some of the work I've done for forum membersT:

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
Dean,
does your nationwide window fitting extend to North Wales near Caernarfon.
If so, can you provide an estimate for supply and fitting of:
1 fixed privacy glass for sliding door (n/s)
1 fixed privacy glass side (opposite sliding door)
Van is T5 2009 SWB.
Cheers:)

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
Dean,
thanks for prompt reply regarding coming up to North Wales and the really good price.
If it helps, I'm in Sandbach near Crewe from late afternoon on Friday the 13th and staying with family until morning of 15th (Sunday). So do you do weekends at all mate? I understand if you can't because I hate working weekends :(
Thought it might be worth asking as it would save a few hours of travelling for your fitter and a few quid surcharge for me.
Ta.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dean,
thanks for prompt reply regarding coming up to North Wales and the really good price.
If it helps, I'm in Sandbach near Crewe from late afternoon on Friday the 13th and staying with family until morning of 15th (Sunday). So do you do weekends at all mate? I understand if you can't because I hate working weekends :(
Thought it might be worth asking as it would save a few hours of travelling for your fitter and a few quid surcharge for me.
Ta.
Hi ,
I would be more than happy to help and would be able to fit your windows on the Saturday (14th) it will be me personally coming to fit them.
Surcharge of £20
If you would like to book this in for the available date you can contact me on Tel 08000488754 or Email [email protected]
We do require a £50 deposit
Many thanks
Dean

www.vandoc.co.uk

·
Premium Member
893 Posts
Dean,
Great. 14th is superb. I've submitted an email on your vandoc website. Will ring you tomorrow morning with details.
Cheers mate. T:

1 - 20 of 319 Posts