VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

301 - 319 of 319 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #301
Kicked off the start of show season at Van West last weekend! Lovely weather and good to catch up with other suppliers we have made friends with. We have all come back with a tan so it could be worse!!

Lovely to meet those who came by to see us, previous, current and potential new customers. We enjoy meeting you all and thank you for taking the time to chat to us and have a look at the vans we had on display.

We were representing Hilo at Van West as they didn't trade, hopefully we did them proud.

Now back to work at the unit before the next show in 3 weeks....
DUBS IN THE MIDDLE, ASHDOWN FARM, EVESHAM
26th-28th May.

Hopefully see you there!!

Van Doc teamT:

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #302
***JOB VACANCY AT VAN DOC***
Workshop fitter, full-time. Required for immediate start.
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to assist in our very busy conversion company.
Tasks to include all aspects of conversion work
Experience required but not necessary as training will be provided.
Starting salary £18,000 p/a
Email your CV to [email protected]
Any questions you may have, please ring on 01386 304537 between the hours of 9am-5pm

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi, I'm looking for a 1 x fixed window on the sliding door 1 x window (that can be opened) on driver side and pop up roof.
SWB T28 Highline, based in east London

·
Registered
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #307
Hi how much for the windows to be fitted in my t5 please im in Norwich van is a 2008
Regards Kaylee
Hi Kaylee

Thank you for your enquiry

To supply and fit 1 fixed window in privacy tint £180+vat
To supply and fit 1 sliding window in privacy tint £300+vat

Unfortunately we couldn't offer a mobile service until June as were backed up with work at the moment

Were based in Worcestershire, if you think you might be able to get over here to us?

Kind Regards
Laura

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hi,

I'm interested in the usual: a fixed and a slider. Would you mind telling me which windows you use for the fitting?

And what are your prices for fitting if I supply the windows?

Thanks

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi Kaylee

Thank you for your enquiry

To supply and fit 1 fixed window in privacy tint £180+vat
To supply and fit 1 sliding window in privacy tint £300+vat

Unfortunately we couldn't offer a mobile service until June as were backed up with work at the moment

Were based in Worcestershire, if you think you might be able to get over here to us?

Kind Regards
Laura
Hello VanDoc

Can you give me a price for window supply and fitting to my 2015 VW T6 SWB panel van:
OEM Sliding windows both sides (nearside sliding door)
OEM fixed rear-quarter windows.

Cheers,
Adam

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi VanDoc.

I'm after a price on have a slider & fixed side window fitted (the usual 1 each side). And then both barn doors.

Can you also let me have a price on having a pop top fitted with bed.
Cheers - Dunc

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Dean,

Please can you give me a price on a sliding door (n/side) fixed window and barn door windows in privacy tint?
‘09 T5, preferably fitted in Swindon if you are able to travel.

Cheers

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Dean

Could I get a price for fixed window fitted in near side sliding door? Also, how much if I was to get offside sliding window done too? I'm in Milton Keynes.

Regards
Rich

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hi Dean, your inbox is full!

Just looking for a quote to have barn door privacy glass fitted in my LWB T5 plus rear quarter dummy windows.

I’m near chard, south Somerset. If you could let me know your availability too that would be great.

Cheers

301 - 319 of 319 Posts