VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Passed Nigel at the lights on Pottington en route to Wooly, then saw the4rds(?) coming up the hill out of Wooly as we were dropping in.

I was in the red T4..........

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They probably been or going surfing
Nigel was going towards Heanton Court, Sorry Tarka Inn, so on way would have thought.

I didnt go in, was big, cold and hellish offshores, toooooooo cold for me, bumped into a few of my mates who had been in round at Combesgate/Barracane, said it was epic though.

·
Registered
11,550 Posts
Nigel was going towards Heanton Court, Sorry Tarka Inn, so on way would have thought.

I didnt go in, was big, cold and hellish offshores, toooooooo cold for me, bumped into a few of my mates who had been in round at Combesgate/Barracane, said it was epic though.
andy probably dident go in then if it was cold :D

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Cheers Matt. I was half asleep when you went by. The wave was almost after you'd gone past!

It's embarrassing being spotted with the amount of mud covering the van! I washed the thing Sunday but the road to Georgeham is so thick in mud it was filthy again by Monday morning!

Some serious surf this last week. One of the guys who works with me was out at a little secret spot in solid 10' reef break. Some amazing photos.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers Matt. I was half asleep when you went by. The wave was almost after you'd gone past!

It's embarrassing being spotted with the amount of mud covering the van! I washed the thing Sunday but the road to Georgeham is so thick in mud it was filthy again by Monday morning!

Some serious surf this last week. One of the guys who works with me was out at a little secret spot in solid 10' reef break. Some amazing photos.
Lets see the pics then!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts