VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm seriously looking at getting myself a weekend getaway van this year, I've been banging on about it for a decade but it's never seemed to have happened. :* I'd like to go down the VW route but of course they tend to cost that bit more, cool tax I guess. Now as much as I should listen to my head and buy a Vivaro/Traffic etc... (afterall I want a vehicle to take me to cool places, these would achieve that aim as well as a T4/T5) I'm a petrolhead and want a VW.

I spent a decade of my younger life involved in the classic mini scene, although I don't miss the rust infested crabbing characteristics of the minis I do miss the scene, the runs out and beers round a fire, I miss the standing round in a wet car park kicking tyres and the runs down the country to the shows. I've flirted with motorbikes since the minis (I have a 70's chop project in the garage) but I want to get something I can enjoy with the wife alongside me.

I live up on south beach in Blyth and see plenty T's kicking about up and down the coast. Is there much of a scene/activity up in these parts?

Matt

·
Registered
2,021 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts