VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Won't let me post in the wanted section.
I'm changing my alternator and crank damper for one that runs the 6 groove flat ribbed belt. I have the alternator sorted but i need a water pump pulley to fit the flat belt. Just the wheel bit i'm after.
Desperate for one cos i'm having to beg steal and borrow transport to get to work.
Anyone got owt knocking about? If its local to leeds or sheffield i can pick up and i'll be forever in your debtH:

mines a 1X but i'm putting the belt stuff on that goes on an ABL to get me out of the myre til i can source the right parts

Cheers

·
Registered
641 Posts
Re: Need a water pump pulley quick

I will trawl through some crates in the garage tomorrow for you, I have one somewhere and you are welcome to it if i can find it ! wont be until later in the day though. Please post on here if you manage to get one in the meantime, save me the digging about. T:

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just seen this. I sent you a pm asking for your paypal details so I could sort you out with some cash. I assume you didn't get it? I sent it on the 25th and its still in my sent messages:confused::confused::confused:
I ended up going to the stealer in the end but the alternator doesn't line up so it was a waste of time anyway. Sorry for the confusionI:

·
Registered
641 Posts
Just seen this. I sent you a pm asking for your paypal details so I could sort you out with some cash. I assume you didn't get it? I sent it on the 25th and its still in my sent messages:confused::confused::confused:
I ended up going to the stealer in the end but the alternator doesn't line up so it was a waste of time anyway. Sorry for the confusionI:
That's my fault "So sorry" looked and your pm is there, I didn't get a notification of it for some reason. Anyway I probably have the bracket which bolts over the water pump and holds the alternator, maybe you need that too ?
Perhaps someone with ETKA can help with some part number cross references.
You are welcome to any of the parts that I have for the cost of postage.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts