VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The guy I used to use has hung up his tools and Im looking for a trustworthy recommended garage/mechanic in Cardiff. I have had a couple of crappy experiences over the last year. My van is needing work now. Any T4 lovers in any garages in Cardiff who arent going to feed me a load of bull or try and fleece me?

Cheers folks

Rosco

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers for that bud. I have given them a call. Unfortunately they are booked up solid for a month! Gutted as they sounded ideal, do alot of work on T4's and are not too far to get the van to. I have been given a few other recommendations but are too far to get to. Especially as my turbo is one of the problems I need sorting. Dont want to risk a mission on the motorway. If the turbo goes I could have a whole world of added engine problems.

Thanks again

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i take mine to jamie on barry dock very good never let down let me know if want his numberT:
Thanks I will take it just in case I cant find a garage nearer. Im in Roath. Its a bit more of a problem getting there as one of the problems Im having with the van is the turbo.

Whats the the name and number for the garage mate?

Nice one

Rosco

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
*Bump Bump*

Desperate for a reliable honest garage/mechanic in Cardiff who know T4's. Ive had it with the garage it's been with and my van still has problems.
I can't travel too far as My turbo is about to die!

Rhinochaser kindly recommended someone who would have been perfect but NG Motors in Splott are booked solid for 3 weeks!

Desperate to get it in to someone as its my wheels for work!

Anyone?

Ta folks

Rosco

1 - 6 of 6 Posts