VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some help please guys

My best mates son is due to go to his School Prom on May the 18th - flaming Americanism I know I: . He said that he would really like to turn up in an old Vee Dub Camper, Splitty, Bay - whatever we can get find. We've offered both our T4 and new T5 Sportline, but the kid is determined that he wants to arrive in an "old" Camper.... our T4 is, as he put it, "is far too new to be considered". It could've been worse - he could've said Hummer or Stretched Limo - like all of the others

So, can anyone help out? Either with turning up with said vehicle, or putting us in touch with someone that has such a thing. Ideally it would need to be in good condition or a fine example of a rat

They need to be picked up from Kilburn, on the outskirts of Derby and taken to Pride Park Stadium, Derby on May 18th early evening. It's a one way journey only, to arrive at around 7.00pm. I think that it's around 10 miles

His parents are obviously prepared to pay fuel etc and "something" towards the overall costs - without being well and truly spanked for the privilige :) and he will be very well behaved!

Any help very gratefully received. T: Please PM me. Cheers

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
sorry to jump in but my daughter has the same idea for here prom i said i would ask the local t4 clubs for help with up to ten vans if any one is intrested in a cruise around torbay and drop here and all here freinds to a prom i will supply the fish and chips for you names and pics of vans please this is my van

1 - 5 of 5 Posts