VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I am desperately looking for a SWB T4 but it must be LHD and have Aircon.

Any engine size considered but a 2.5 TDi preferred.

What do you have?

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Found it. Lovely van but way too rich for me. I suspect whilst the van may be worth that money, it's too pricey for the current economic climate. Shame.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We've chatted before. I am looking for a project van to do up in my spare time in Spain. Nice van though.

·
Registered
8,736 Posts
Have you thought about looking on German ebay, you will easily get a LHD with aircon. Neal Glover bought his van in Germany then imported it to the UK, so may be worth asking him about whats required.

I have bought a few things off Ebay.de it is just as easy as buying off ebay UK. If you haven't already install Google Chrome as when you view a page you can instantly translate from German to English (unless of course you already can)

I found this one within 2 Min's of looking

http://cgi.ebay.de/VW-T4-Multivan-Allstar-Bj-1997-237-000-KM-Diesel-/330584655729?pt=Automobile&hash=item4cf8618771

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I have had a tentative look. I must confess to being a bit daunted by the prospect of buying overseas. I live and work in Spain but home is in the UK. The van will be used between the two. The practicalities of getting around Europe to look at vans is also a consideration.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts