VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as many of you know, after the sad loss of our beautiful Bugsy a few weeks ago, we were going to wait a few months maybe even a year until we got another dog.................however, we couldn't!

So here is our new arrival. Born 11th Jan, we are bringing him home 1st March (if we can wait that long!)

He was a bit of a live wire so we have chosen the name 'Sparks' :) He's a Blue Staffy :D

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
He looks spot on! I have never seen a blue staff before, I thought he was a weimaraner! I wonder if his eyes will stay blue??

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He looks spot on! I have never seen a blue staff before, I thought he was a weimaraner! I wonder if his eyes will stay blue??
We hadn't either til we started looking. The eyes are like humans, they are blue at birth then darken as they get a bit older. Some stay blue and that is frowned on by the kennel club.....but we aren't getting him to win shows he is a family pet :D

Whatever he will be loved by all I'm sure!!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Absolute beut.
We met two blues near Shrewsbury a couple of months ago. both beutiful dogs (bro and sis) the boy was nuts but still had a good play with ours.

·
Registered
10,391 Posts
Hes lovely, the 1st of march must seem a long way away?T:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts