VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week has been pretty crazy for me as my son Max was born on the 28th august!:cool: 9 days in and I've already been wee'd on, puked on, changed countless nappies and slept very little BUT I wouldn't change it for the world! Just had to share! LOL: Even got him a little baby grow with a T4 on the front!:ILU:

·
Registered
830 Posts
Congratulations mate,enjoy every min of it as they grow up so fast is a saying your hear time and time again but boy its true it was my youngest daughters first day at school today and where did that time go?? :eek:

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Congratulations bud like the others say just value every moment as it flies ! My oldest lad started school today too and it seems like last year he was born! T:

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
Congratulations matey T:

Our first is due next saturday, so I'm currently riding the storm of living with a hormonal woman! :(

All along I have said that when the time comes, the trip to our local hospital will be in her car as I would prefer it if her waters break there than in my van :D The closest compromise I've offered is that she sits on a bean bag in an empty paddling pool in the back, but, she for some reason doesn't like that idea :*

1 - 12 of 12 Posts