VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2004 T5 1.9 - mid conversion!
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning All,

Just joined the forum having bought my T5 at the beginning of the year, thought I'd introduce myself here too. Veronica was originally white from the factory but has been resprayed, before my ownership, in a light baby blue, not a VW colour as far as I am aware. I absolutely love the colour, and think the black wheels, side bars and roof rack set it off nicely. I'm normally very thorough when buying vehicles but this one was very much heart over head!

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Sky Cloud
Automotive tail & brake light Plant Vehicle Automotive lighting Vehicle registration plate
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Tire Automotive tail & brake light

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Automotive side-view mirror

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the comments guys, agree with them all! Might change the steels for alloys at some point (discuss?!) but other than that I’m happy with the exterior. I’ll share some pictures of the inside once I’ve got rid of all of the red suede!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They banded steelies by the looks of it. Get the centre caps for them will finish them off nicely
Excuse my ignorance but what do you mean by ‘banded’?? Centre caps is a good shout actually , I assume they are a fairly standard size and I’ll find some on eBay or similar?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts