VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
what settings have you set the dampers up to Jimmy? My fronts started about midway, but the shocks were bottoming out so i have adjusted the preload to 5 clicks from the hardest on the front and it has stopped the shock bottoming out but i think a click or two softer and i think that should be it. All four ball joiunts being replaced this thursday, soi hopefully some knocking gone.

·
Somebody stop me!
11,968 Posts
what settings have you set the dampers up to Jimmy? My fronts started about midway, but the shocks were bottoming out so i have adjusted the preload to 5 clicks from the hardest on the front and it has stopped the shock bottoming out but i think a click or two softer and i think that should be it. All four ball joiunts being replaced this thursday, soi hopefully some knocking gone.
10 from hardest on the front and 12 from hardest rear mate, not really had a chance to play as yet but i will drop you a PM with my findings as i go bud T:T:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.