VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hello, this is our newly designed 3/4 rock n roll bed frame.

Fitted are two 3 point seat belts. The belts have the E4 rating and ECE R16 Certification.

Our beds unlike a lot of others aren't made with household door hinges. There made using laser cut double pressed hinges for maximum strength along the top of the bed where most of the force is created when under breaking.

To help with the movement from bed to seat there are ball bearing sliders fitted to make this as easy as possible.

Boards and foam can be supplied at an extra cost. 3" or 4" is available.

The beds have a lifetime warranty.

These are available at a special forum price of £325 so for anybody who calls please state that you have seen the advert on here.

Delivery can also be arranged just get in touch for a price. We can be contacted on 07715 459559.

I will still be doing my budget beds without belts in the cabinet and bed kits I do.

Thank you, Dave

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We can do basic upholstery depending on what it is your after. Or use one of the camper upholsterers you can find on here. We will be offering a high end upholstery service in the future but not yet sorry,
Thanks, Dave

·
Registered
183 Posts
Dave where are you based ? And what's the total price with basic upholstery please.... Cheers

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello, were based in Long Eaton, Nottingham. For basic upholstery with the frame it would be £480. That's a ply base with 4" blue foam. A solid colour or with a stripe in. I will pm you some orange ones I've done in the past in my economy kits just to give you an idea.
Thanks, Dave

·
Premium Member
604 Posts
Hi Dave,

Intrested in the bed but have a couple of questions. Are the legs at the front a few mm shorter than rest of frame so dont catch on floor when opening and is it possible to have a gas strut fitted?

Thanks Sam

1 - 6 of 6 Posts