VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Im new on here & have just bought this, Il be getting it in couple of weeks out of Scotland...
I hope to have a lot of fun with it & take in some of the meets....

·
Premium Member
4,870 Posts
Hows it goin Bud

We have 2 or 3 members in that area and im just down the road a bit

Looks a nice wagon you have bought, you goin over to lift it or getting it uplifted?

:ILU:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im heading over to lift it in a couple of weeks, then making a bit of a holiday out of it. The vans in Inverness so Il do a bit of touring before heading for the boat....T:
Im not new to campervans, used to have a hightop traffic camper but sold it over a year ago then missed it so much that I had to get another, I wanted a low roof so I could use carparks etc with hight barriers...

·
Premium Member
4,870 Posts
Brilliant stuff T:

remember to book it on boat as MPV I:

should be sorting a meet for end of this month probably junction 1 to start with

anything info you need you'll find on here bud its good place

:ILU:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep, its booked on as a MPV, Iv been there & done that beforeI:

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Welcome to the forum. T:

We're planning a trip back home to see the folks over the summer, thanks for the heads up on booking ferry a MPV.T:T:T:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome to the forum. T:

We're planning a trip back home to see the folks over the summer, thanks for the heads up on booking ferry a MPV.T:T:T:
Yea mate, its the cheapest way & they never say a word about it, Iv done it many times before even with my past high roof traffic!!I: Id say they would have something to say If you pitched up in a 7 1/2 tone van booked as a car but with a T4 or 5, Iv never been asked to let them even look inside, only thing they ask is to see a bag of there choice for a seccurity check!!:*

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Yea mate, its the cheapest way & they never say a word about it, Iv done it many times before even with my past high roof traffic!!I: Id say they would have something to say If you pitched up in a 7 1/2 tone van booked as a car but with a T4 or 5, Iv never been asked to let them even look inside, only thing they ask is to see a bag of there choice for a seccurity check!!:*
Cheers for that. Makes the cost a little better. So damn expensive to cross a little section of sea:eek:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts