VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I will soon be purchasing my first van after wanting a campervan since my teens!! Have decided on a modern T5 (much as I love the old VW's so not practical for a single woman!!!). I am thinking of starting with a panel van and doing the conversion (not myself, I'm a girlH:) Can anyone recommend anyone for conversion or give me hints/tips? Would love to hear also from people in the local Lincolnshire area to get into the VW scene. Can't wait to get going!! :):):) xxx

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys...hmmm yeah going to take me a while to learn my way around!! (my teenage son calls me technologically retarded, cheeky sod!!!!). I WILL learn to use this forum though and hopefully meet lots of fab VW people!! xx

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome we do love piccies I: the more the merrier in my opinion :D oh and a BIG welcome any advice you need dont be shy we are a great bunch.
He he well I haven't bought my van just yet so not many piccies to show - you'll just have to put up with my mug shot!!! ;)

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Welcome Sammy

We like pics ...I:

I bet you get a record amount of welcomes..lol

Steve
Well you wasn't wrong there mate!!! LOL:

Welcome to the forum W:
And as said we all like pics so get the camera ready for when you find one and good luck on the hunt T:
I wouldn't be any good at telling you who's good to go too for conversions but I do know a good sprayer!!! I: H:

Ajay :ILU:

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Aw thanks :)
I have a friend who is also a tunnel rat and did work on the Mersey though no longer there....would be bizarre if you knew him - Shaun Taylor works for Murphy's?!!

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Oh no, you've introduced yourself as single.
Get yourself a large stick to fend them off with.
He he you mean girls are in the minority on here? ;)
Gee I have so much to learn, you guys know so much and I know so little!!! Best I leave Fifty Shades reading and switch to T5 literature!!!!

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well you wasn't wrong there mate!!! LOL:

Welcome to the forum W:
And as said we all like pics so get the camera ready for when you find one and good luck on the hunt T:
I wouldn't be any good at telling you who's good to go too for conversions but I do know a good sprayer!!! I: H:

Ajay :ILU:
Hey and thank you :)

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
He he you mean girls are in the minority on here? ;)
Gee I have so much to learn, you guys know so much and I know so little!!! Best I leave Fifty Shades reading and switch to T5 literature!!!!
50 Shades. :( Get yourself a subscription to VW bus the only read for a T4/T5 owner or future owner .Welcome and good look with the hunt. Take no notice of all the cheap chat up lines. I'll pm you my mobile number.I:

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Welcome, hope you get yourself sorted for a van soon, good luck on the hunt!!T:
Thank you, my van and I will be visiting Europe next summer and be fab to meet up with some fellow VW owners :)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts