VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, posted this on the main forum as well, but had to say hi to fellow vanmen on the island, first post, member about 2 years. have been driving T4's for about the last 10 years. Currently have 2, a 03 lwb Tdi, green, that i use for work every day and a 02 lwb tdi white, that has just dropped the timing belt. the joys. would love to see vans that you guys have modified for work. Will post some pictures of my own right after i figure out how to.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya, thanks for d welcome guys. Based in Limerick, a few miles fom d Kerry border. Some good screenery and mountain biking trails, all within driving distance.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hello and welcome T: (even though your here longer than me I:) you must be close enough to the Ballyhoura MTB trails? hoping to get down there this summer for a rip.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ya, thanks for that. Just half an hour away, well worth the trip. Some good trails to run, good as any. Spent many a day up there in a 4x4 with munster 4x4 in another life. before I saw the way of the van. still working on that camera thing. but remember, this is a work van, plying it's trade munster wide.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts