1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
More than likely a scam

·
Registered
5,043 Posts
Why don't you very very VERY cautiously follow it up, taking care to heed to the advice you have recieved here. It would do two things, make you aware of the swines in this business and their ways for future searches and you could help others to mind the scams by reprting back.

IF. . .it turns out to be 'legit' you've got yourself a megga bargain.

Cheers, Tony.

·
Registered
534 Posts
If you google the number you will quickly see the other bargains he is selling! Lol
Quite obviously a scam.
They all are, didn't need to google that number to see that.

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
Don't think it's cheap myself £15,000 with VAT ..if scam usually much lower priced:*

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Its cheap because it has barn doors, hehe, sorry!
Either a missprint as said above or another blatant scam attempt T:
Tailgates are only worth more to you if you consider tailgates to be superior.... some people prefer barn doors so will pay a premium over a tailgate :)

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
Tailgates are only worth more to you if you consider tailgates to be superior.... some people prefer barn doors so will pay a premium over a tailgate :)
well said, we have barn doors and apart from the tailgate acting as a "umbrella" in the rain I do not really see any other major significance ........ other than when you open it at your destination all your packed gear spills out onto the deck ......I:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Correct folks, I was only having a laugh!
Both door types have advantages and disadvantages of course.
No offence intended, if indeed any was taken T:

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Correct folks, I was only having a laugh!
Both door types have advantages and disadvantages of course.
No offence intended, if indeed any was taken T:
It's a can of worms on here... which some people are more vocal about than others :) But it's all banter mate :) :ILU:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts