VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here we go , i'm here

my name is fred i'm form limoges france

I have both a t4 camper devon conversion four years ago in australia that RDH t4, the van start is life in uk from 1994 to 2001 after the previous owners send to australia and in 2015 we bring back to france with us

i'm also vice president of "t4zone" the french forum
i'm coming here because i have a RDH t4 and on our forum not a lot of things for RDH god to have advice and help from people who have the stering wheel on the same side :D
i will put photo soon T:

·
Registered
658 Posts
WelcomeT: Why do you have a right hand drive in France mate? I’m puzzled, aren’t there any LHD with the right specifications?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Because we bother this t4 in australia and we have loving travel with , at the end of our year there the make the crazy idea to bring the van with us , I know that seems strange to have rhd in france but that not a big problem
that specification you not find on lhd?

·
T4 2.5 TDi 2003 SWB
4,456 Posts
Bonjour Fred,

Je te parlerai en Anglais car les autres comprendront de quoi on parle :D

Firstly, welcome to the T4 Forum T: Interesting to hear that you're the vice President of the 'T4 Zone', I'm a member on there as well ............... also known as TURK on that forum as well. Very good forum for T4 enthusiast who live in France, thank you for your work on there mate A:

I drive my RHD T4 'Lulu' on a daily basis over here, a bit awkward at times, specially when trying to pull-out of side roads, which can be a bit hairy at times! but you get used to it.

I'm not too far from Limoges, close to Aubusson in the Creuse. Maybe we get together for coffee some day and talk T4's :D T:

TURK

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes aubusson is not son far , if you go arround nexon come take a coffe , it will be good to see another french with a rhd t4 , inverse of dans from the forum who live in uk with a lhd

1 - 14 of 14 Posts