VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Theres an advert on ebay at the moment stating they have Jamex extra low springs for the T5, are they really -55mm, or just a sales ploy?

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
who cares if they are? if you want to go that low, go with merseyspeeds -60 which are proven on here to be good, and if you want lower than that get coilovers. simples

·
Registered
427 Posts
more like they mean extra low price cos they can't sell any cos they are rubbish :eek:

·
Registered
158 Posts
After fitting jamex 60mm spring to my old t4 ill never be buying them again. Tyres used to scrub the arches every time i went trough the slightest of dips in the road and that was with an empty van! Gonna be putting some merseyspeed springs on the t5

·
Premium Member
3,343 Posts
After fitting jamex 60mm spring to my old t4 ill never be buying them again. Tyres used to scrub the arches every time i went trough the slightest of dips in the road and that was with an empty van! Gonna be putting some merseyspeed springs on the t5
same as,on holiday in devon in it, just cases and 4 bikes on a rack two kids in the back and it was dragging its backend on the road.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts