VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well couldnt resist these, I have never been happy with the front of my van the bumper was necassary to fit the massive Intercooler but at last I like...... the lights pull it all together nicely........(well thats what i think)..........................LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
will try and get a better pic up........................

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
Well couldnt resist these, I have never been happy with the front of my van the bumper was necassary to fit the massive Intercooler but at last I like...... the lights pull it all together nicely........(well thats what i think)..........................LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:

where did you get them fromI:

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep I know they are lushhhhhhhhhh ive been outside all evening looking at them and as soon as it was dark it was lights on lights off light on lights offLOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL: One of the best mods yet:ILU:

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
That pic doesn't do 'em justice Matthew - Up close and personal and in the flesh - that van looks the Dog's Danglies......................It's a bit swift tooI:

Proper Job!!! H:

When are you gonna post your "How to fit eyebrows with girlie card making papercraft materials"thread, mate? LOL:LOL:LOL:

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Good training for them Eyes JimI:

Ill see what i can do Im getting some pics done for my site so all will be clear then:ILU:

nope that didnt work l.o.l

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Careful, your teetering on the edge mate.

I feel a post on BarryBoys coming on soon. ;)

Just need some stick on chrome trim and a GTDI TURBO badge on the back now LOL:

LOL: LOL: LOL: LOL: LOL: LOL: LOL:

Less show...... More go!!!!

·
Registered
416 Posts
I gotta get me a set of those. love em.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
easy tiger mines got the go to go with the show....................;).....................did someone mention NOSI:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Getting my Sachs clutch fitted in the morning. Spoke to Andy from AET Turbos, he's cracking on with a hybrid T4 turbo for me to exchange for my standard one. Vroom vroom! :cool:

Ian. :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts