VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finding a replacement for the Ace Cafe is going to be a tall order, so I intend moving the meets around and about for at least the first 6months to see how different places work.

These will include a meet up Hatfield Galleria Carpark (Nxt to McD’s) Dunstable Downs, a Drive out to the 8Ball Diner on the A12 (Maybe tie this in with Essex meet) and several other Car/Bike Haunts I have attended over the years in the North London/Herts Areas ... Oh and not forgetting an invite from our HertsVW friends to join in a few meets in Redbourne.

As always, open to suggestions for locations

Watch this space...

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
A bit of a distance, but we had our last Oxfordshire Sunday meet at the H Cafe, Oxford Rd, Wallingford OX10 7LY.

Think of like the Ace only on a budget. Busy with bikes out front but there is a slip road out the front where you can line the vans up. We used it for a one off meet the other Sunday for a brunch meet and had 19 or 20 vans all lined up. You can look at the bikes and they can look at your vans etc.

A bit of an excuse for a run out and if we know you are coming we can round up some our vans too. We can then plot the downfall of Transport for London and all that work there....HA HA HA (To be said in an overtly hysterical manner!)I:

DavidT:

·
Premium Member
10,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will gather the gang when it gets a bit warmer for a trip out to several of the meets, Oxford and Dorset wouldn't be the furthest I have travelled for a meet :D

As for the 8 Ball, I heard it had changed hands - will have to get along there to check it out, what ever its called these days T:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts