VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been lurking a little while and have been considering my first foray into the VE scene for even longer, being on holiday in Devon and seeing plenty of vans has spurred me on a it. I feel a Kombi would suit my current needs with a view to a part camper conversion in the coming years as time permits.

I can't not locate a price list covering the T6 with 140 engine so wandered if anyone could tell me if the pricing on this vehicle I have found is a good deal which my gut says it is?

The vehicle I have found is a T6 Kombi 140 in Black Metallic, unregistered so brand new for £23780 + VAT

I have it on reserve but any guidance would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Van-Blanc - is this another forum or a new location for this one? I will sign up and check that out.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Its a new T6 forum - take a look.

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Same price as i was quoted on 140 combi highline 6mths ago.
Even thought they had 14/15 plate combis on forecourt for m0o0o money . . .

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have been lurking a little while and have been considering my first foray into the VE scene for even longer, being on holiday in Devon and seeing plenty of vans has spurred me on a it. I feel a Kombi would suit my current needs with a view to a part camper conversion in the coming years as time permits.

I can't not locate a price list covering the T6 with 140 engine so wandered if anyone could tell me if the pricing on this vehicle I have found is a good deal which my gut says it is?

The vehicle I have found is a T6 Kombi 140 in Black Metallic, unregistered so brand new for £23780 + VAT

I have it on reserve but any guidance would be much appreciated.
I've still got last years price list for the 140 so can check the list price if that helps.... What's the spec? Highline? SWB?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the offer Walski but I have managed to locate a copy and download it. Not sure I have been offered a bargain but it seems a reasonable price.

Some more research over the weekend required and I will make my decision early next week. A think it's an itch I have to scratch and having no mechanical knowledge or interest then a new or relatively new van makes sense for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts