VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, my name is scott and i have got my self a 52 reg 2.5t 888 special.(terry the t4). Iv had the van for about 5 months and i just love it!!!
Just found this forum and thought i better join as you guys could give me any advise to all future mods. Been reading a few threads and now its got me thinking of more stuff i could do to it (money permitted of course):d
already spent a bit on it, colour coded, lowering,wheels,windows. Now time to start on the inside, just got my self a rnr bed and i already have the t.v, ps2 and leisure batt in.
Me and the family have already had some good weekends away in it including a trip around europe and now have a new awning for the extra space.t:
Well thats all for now, hoe to speek to you all soon or may even see you about on the road..
Cheers scott T:

oh!!! ill try to get a pic up on here.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[/IMG]

just ready to set off to bugjam (sticker no longer on window) it was just for the weekend!!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
welcome to the forum Terry! nice bus mate. im only down the road in Lyneham so i'll have to keep an eye out for you (i've a yellow T4 with a chequered bonnet) :ILU:

edit: what chin spoiler is that by the way?
same as mate, i live in chippenham and work in swindon so sometimes go thru lyneham if m4 is busy!!!

mk3 golf gti, thought about a vr6 spoiler but then thought it may be to much:D

·
Registered
365 Posts
same as mate, i live in chippenham and work in swindon so sometimes go thru lyneham if m4 is busy!!!

mk3 golf gti, thought about a vr6 spoiler but ten thought it may be to much:D
cool, there's a few of us around over this way, about 5 modded T4's on base alone! i prefer the look of that spoiler, much more subtle than a vr6. have to get searching the scrappys!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
now then, how can i get my picture icon in my headings on my threads.(i want a pic next to my name):confused:

·
Registered
604 Posts
That is a very nice T4 you have there.

As mentioned earlier it is nice to see the before and after photos.

Must have taken a Good amount of time and effort.

Well Done.T:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts