VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hi Everyone, I would like to introduce myself to the forum as a VW fanatic, I love all things VW! My name is Quinton and I am from Johannesburg, South Africa.

My T5 is my 8th VW. It is the 3rd bus and surely not my last! I just had to register myself on the forum because there is too much cool stuff here to miss out on!

I have been into cars my whole life. I was practically raised in a VW bus. My Dad is on his 4th bus, so that explains a lot! LOL! My first bus was a Bay window, customized to a point where I started racing it because of the unique factor. My T3 panel van was more of a camper/entertainment piece.

My T5 is a 2.5 TDi Tiptronic with colour coded mirrors and bumpers. My main objective for buying a T5 is to go for something newer and more powerful than its predecessors. My drag racing hobby required a towing vehicle strong enough to pull the toy behind it with ample space for some tools in the back if need be.

I would like to work my magic on the T5 as well one day, but for now only small changes to make it mine. Air ride suspension and 20” wheels will yet again make me stand out in a crowd one day! Thant’s my dream.
Great Forum guys!

·
Registered
945 Posts
Hi and welcome!
Looks like a very nice van as it is. Good luck with your future plans. T:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts